Thank you for joining us for the FIRST Crazy Crafters Favorites Blog Hop. We hope you enjoy our virtual hop where you will either learn great techniques for your paper crafting projects or enjoy a chance to win some blog candy!
This is the first stop in the blog hop you are going to see some gorgeous creations and get very inspired. The next blog hop number 2 is Sue Wdowik at Nigh Nigh Birdie - If you get off track, the full blog lineup below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
1. Kylie Bertucci at Crafty Kylie (thats me you are here now!)
2. Sue Wdowik at Nigh Nigh Birdie
3. Michelle Mills at Hello Day Cards
4. Carolina Evans at Studio Evans
5. Teena Maher at Stamping with Teena
6. Angela Lorenz at Angs Crafty Cards
7. Alex Trofimov at Pink Crafty Mama
8. Tamie Holt at Tamie Luvs Craft2
9. Barb Conroy at The Stamping Queen
My favorite Stamp set in the current Stampin' Up! catalogues is Gorgeous Grunge clear mount 130517 and wood mount 130514. It is such a fantastic stamp set and I get very inspired by it. It is a set of five.
I also used stamp sets - Four you stamps- 130538 for the sentiment. To cut out the sentiment I used the Framelits Chalk Talk 129983 the cardstock I used is Bermuda Bay Cardstock 131286 and Strawberry Slush 131300 , the ink was Strawberry Slush 131178, Bermuda Bay 131171 and Daffodil Delight 126944 the paper I used was from the I Am Me Designer Series Paper 130138 and embellished with In Colour Boutique Details 130938
The next stop is Sue Wdowik at Nigh Nigh Birdie, stop number 2 on the Crazy Crafters Blog Hop! Thanks for visiting.