Thank you for joining us for Decembers Crazy Crafters Three colour Blog Hop. We hope you enjoy our virtual hop where you will either learn great techniques for your paper crafting projects or enjoy a chance to win some blog candy! This is the last stop in the blog hop so if you are ending here I am sure that you have seen some gorgeous creations and have been very inspired if you are starting here then just follow the links below.
The first blog hop is Tamie Holt at Tamie Luvs Craft2 -
If you get off track, the full blog line up below will help you move along from blog to blog so you see all of the amazing creations.
1. Tamie Holt at Tamie Luvs Craft2
2. Sue Wdowik at Nigh Nigh Birdie
3. Michelle Mills at Hello Day Cards
4. Angela Lorenz at Anges Crafty Cards
5. Carolina Evans at Studio Evans
6. Teena Maher at Stamping with Teena
7. Sarah Rae Oakes at Stampin Up! with Sarah
8. Alex Trofimov at Pink Crafty Mama
9. Nicole Spicer at Handmande by Nicole Spicer
10. Kylie Bertucci at Crafty Kylie (thats me you are here now)
Here is my three colour combo - I kind of was a bit naughty and it is mainly two - but I have the black in there for another combo!
I thought I would try out the colours that are the theme for Saleabration this year and the new Saleabration Stamp set Petal Parade. The colours are Summer Starfruit, and Pool Party. I really didn't like Summer Starfruit when I first got it - but it has been a colour that I have grown to love.
The sentiment is using the new Love You More stamp set that is available now. There are lots of beautiful new sets to choose from. Click here.
If you wanted to receive a free Sale-a-bration catalogue you can register here - Click here
Thanks for enjoying our blog hop - the team has some incredibly talented crafters. I love comments and would love to hear from you!