Thanks for joining our Crazy Crafters blog hop this month - we appreciate your support each month. I am the second blog in the hop, you may have come from Nicole Spicer's blog but if this is your first stop then follow the list below to make sure you don't miss any great designs.
This month we decided to try a masculine theme as cards for our men can be a challenge to do. A key to making a masculine card is keeping it simple and choosing the right colours. I hope that you enjoy the card that I made. I kept my husband Bruno in mind when making it. I like the geometric feel it has.
Next up is Tamie Holt at Tamie luvs craft 2
Blog List Line Up
1. Nicole Spicer at Handmade By Nicole Spicer
2. Kylie Bertucci at Crafty Kylie - You are here now
3. Tamie Holt at Tamie Luvs Craft 2
4. Teena Maher at Stamping With Teena
5. Sue Wdowik at Nigh Nigh Birdie
6. Carolina Evans at Studio Evans
9. Angela Lorenz at Angs Crafty Cards
10. Petra Tailor at Tailored Craftiness
13. Michelle Mills at Hello Day Cards
Products used to make my Masculine card