You may be starting here on my blog - Kylie Bertucci or come from the person previous to me but you can follow the next button at the end of the post or the list to make sure you don't miss seeing one blog post. You are currently visiting Australia in the hop so if you live here and are looking for a demonstrator to look after you - I would love to help.
I have wanted to play with this new bundle for such a long time and FINALLY I got to have my first play. I ADORE this bundle. It's the super fun and cute Foxy Friends and Fox Builder Punch. It is seriously cuteness overload.
Here are the projects I created with this bundle -
I had so much fun making these guys! If you don't have this bundle yet - what are you waiting for? There is one of us in this blog hop that would be able to help you. I love this first one - Mr Fox. It makes me think of the song What does the Fox say? You should ask Siri that if you haven't already. She will let you know. And ask her a few times - she comes up with a new answer each time. lol.
Here is My Mr Squirrel! I used the whiskers to start with but thought Mr Squirrel looked too much like a cat. So this is what I came up with. His little acorn.... wait for it... is a mushroom from the Foxy Friends stamp set cut out and upside down. I think it finished him off.
Last and my favourite - Mr Skunk. He is totally amazing. I adore him!
Couple of tips with making these cards.
- The size of the Emerald Envy cardstock is 11cm x 22cm and folded in half. The front white panel is 10cm x 10cm and the black is 10.3 x 10.3cm.
- The clouds are from the Weather together framelits and are stuck down with dimensionals.
- The trees I stamped in Emerald Envy and some are stamped off for a lighter look.
- The sentiments are from the Thoughtful Banners stamp set.
- The sun - was using the head of one of the animals in the Foxy friends and the little triangle from the Thoughtful Banners stamp set.
Hope that helps! Have fun creating your notecard critter cards. Please pin them to pinterest so others can see them and you can remember them for inspiration later.
Thanks for coming by today remember there is LOTS more to see and you don't want to miss one! Next up is the talented Tracy May from the UK.
BLOG HOP LIST
Kylie Bertucci - AUSTRALIA < ---------- YOU ARE HERE NOW
Click on a picture to visit my Stampin' Up! online store in Australia